Search This Blog

Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Day

         Every year I send valentine's; to my grandchildren,
 a friend and of course my husband. 
  Usually I purchase Valentine socks and send to my granddaughters.  This year that all escaped me.  I did not send Valentine socks or a Valentine to my granddaughters or a Valentine to a friend.  I did get a Valentine for my husband.  
Today, Feb 13th, I got my Valentine from Earl.  A BEAUTIFUL Valentine
 and a i Tunes gift card.
Exchanging Valentine's with my spouse is most important.  


I have often mentioned how 'living' gets in the way of my life, my life of doing my favorite things.  I need to take some time out to do some other things that does
 not include my favorite things.    I will be back posting on my blog in March. 
Thanks for stopping by. 
   


1 comment:

Maddison Capri said...

Grandma, it's totally okay about the socks! I forgot to text you back to tell you, but it's really no big deal. I know you love me, even without the socks! Also, I like this Valentines' picture. Love you and Grandpa!

Maddi