Search This Blog

Friday, July 8, 2011

Rules for Good Fellowship

Ever, ever will I learn!  I have in my stash of 'ideas for Renée's Blog' this piece of information with nothing written on it to remind me of;
1) When I received it,  2) Where I was when I received it, 3) Or, who gave it to me.
Word of advice; ALWAYS put these three pieces of information on anything you want to save, because if you are like me and think you will remember, you won't.
I'm guessing it was a handout for lesson given in DUP (Daughters of Utah Pioneers) a couple of years ago.   I have 'googled it' by name and title hoping to find a source with no success, which I was surprised because more often than not I can find a source.
Just look at the date on this piece of Wisdom; 1860.   I felt it was still worth posting even though I can't prove Marianne is a real person!  I do think she is!  Wouldn't you love to have this wise person in your pedigree!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Oh, I love Marianne's advice. I'm so glad you shared it. Thank you.