Search This Blog

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Last Twenty Years; Sarah Ann Cashmore Kidgell

It's amazing to me of what it takes for me to suddenly realize the importance of;
  • Letters
  • Picture
  • Records of sorts  

I have in my possession.  These things were discovered in a trunk in an old family granary in Albion, Idaho. (This information comes from the  Kidgell and Cahsmore Histories that was sent to me when I first started blogging about Charles and Sarah Ann.)     I even think I have the old trunk where these precious thing were stored.  Until very recently, I had no idea the signification of these items or the trunk that sits in my guest room today! 
By doing extensive research on the Cashmore/Kidgell's I have come to realize how blessed I am to have these things in my very own possession.
 Below is the latest record of importance.  Old genealogy/temple records.  The last twenty years of Sarah Ann's life she did 'genealogy'.  She must have written a considerable amount of letters to relatives in England to get the information that is shown in the record below. (That would take twenty years!) I have many pages of this type of information.   These pages have been torn out of a Temple Record book and I have no idea what has happened to the 'other pages'.
I had to include the four pictures of Sarah Ann in different stages of her life.
I am sure when I get to the other side I will recognize Sarah Ann Cashmore Kidgell.
 Sarah Ann and my great grandmother Sarah Ann (Sadie) and her husband Edward Hepworth did most of the Proxy work in doing the ordinances.

No comments: